Sunday, April 21, 2013

Helmar Challenge & Ustream class info...

April's here and it's time for a little challenge... Are you a Project Life follower or participant?  Don't know what Project Life is?  Well, I've been a lurker of artists and scrapbookers who are doing Project Life and haven't gotten into it yet myself but I plan to do this challenge.  It's a mini project life page, journal, whatever... ONE week. Maybe a scrapbook page of a day in the life or week of favorites.  Here is the post link to the Helmar blog that details the info.

So all you have to do now, is do your own version of Aprils Challenge and Link it up via your blog post or Facebook upload, and link it with our Linky tool in the Right Hand sidebar of the blog!  Easy as that.  Make sure you include what Helmar projects you used in your blog post!
You could even win yourself a gift certificate to the Helmar Store!  You gotta be in it to win it!!!!

I will be doing a Helmar Live Ustream class on Tuesday, April 24th at 7pm EST!  I will be creating this Nicho using chipboard, cardboard shapes, felt, WOW Embossing powders, and of course Helmar adhesives!  I'll be using Helmar ZapDots Squares, 450 Quickdry Adhesive, and Crackle Step 1 Adhesive.





Join me for this fun class!  I hope to see you in the chat room!

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous! Looking forward to your ustream! waving hi from the soggy hills of North Carolina ♥