Sunday, January 11, 2009

Photo Session






I want to share some of my favorite photos from a maternity photo session with my fabulous friend, Nicole. She is wonderful and did this as a favor for me. I love the way they turned out! She is so talented and has 3 boys of her own that are adorable! She made me look good!

It's been awhile since I updated.... Friday was my last day at work. It was a bittersweet day and I felt very sad and empty leaving the building. I got my room in order and finished most of what I set out to do to get ready for my substitute teacher to take over. I thought the kids would be more vocal about me leaving, but they are 9th graders so they really are more about themselves. A few have emailed me saying that they will miss me and good luck wishes. I got a handmade card from my hearing impaired student who is a sweetheart and she had the whole class sign it! So cute. I'll save that one for my portfolio! All in all, I am mostly ready for this little guy to come. I started washing baby stuff and am making a list of all the things I'll need to get to fill in what we don't have for him. I have alot left from Mark, but there are some new things I want to get. He will need new onesies and t-shirts as i threw out most of the stained ones from Mark. I also want to get some PRETTY burb cloths. I used fabric diapers for Mark and YUCK they are not pretty! I saw some at Babies R Us that are adorable and have great patterns. So, here are my Five Friday Favs (on a Sunday..LOL) that I found for baby...
1. Pottery Barn Kids Feather knit baby blanket: These are the softest most delish blankets for baby ever!!!
2.Adorable onsies from Target... I love this one with the tattoo on it! So cute!
3. We had one of these for Mark and it was great! I'm not sure what happened to the one we had, but I like this design better.


4. Pretty burp cloths and bibs. Where were these 4 years ago??

5. Finally, I've hinted and hinted.... This is what I REALLY want! A Coach diaper tote!


I know.. it's shallow of me to covet a $400+ bag for baby stuff, but I LOVE IT! It's gorgeous. I must have one. IF I don't get one at my shower, then I'm buying myself one... I don't care what hubby says! It's a must have for my last baby!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

you look simply beautiful. I was so happy to see you yesterday and to meet your family. looks like you will get TWO things you really wanted. I have all the makings to make you some FABULOUS spit rags... I made some for Amy and bebe Lillie and they just LOVE them. I've got to make sure i have enough boy type fabrics... if not i will get some this weekend and whip you up some. take good care of YOU and speedy labor wishes coming your way! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Girl, you look wonderful! :) I'm seriously jealous of how cute and pregnant you are. :)