Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm a BADDDD GIRL!



I'm officially a Bad Girl Kit Design Team member today!!! It's a dream come true... I have had incredible inspiration from this site for well over 2 years now and dreamed of being a BAD GIRL. Wendy, the owner, emailed me and invited me to join this talented and fun group! I was beyond thrilled and am looking forward to being a part of this team. There are lots of new things for 2009 on the site and off... Stay tuned for more info... you can find it here: Bad Girls Kits.

You MUST visit this site for it's exquisite design, gallery, and fun forum. The store is full of goodies that are must haves in the mixed media and scrap world! Wendy and the other DT members are easy to talk to and so very talented. The monthly kits are absolutely drool worthy! I'm talking the best of the best, creme de la creme, to die for! You won't be disappointed!

Just wanted to shout my joy and excitement on this venture for 2009 and I hope more to come!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

WTG Jen That is just awesome news.

Lulu's Scraps said...

Congrats Jen!!!!

You deserve this girl!
You rawk!

Lillian

jaz lee said...

Congrats Jen !!! You totally deserve it! your work is beautiful.Blessed 2009!-jaz

Anonymous said...

You go you Bad Girl You !!!! I knew you would be before long, you fit right in , i love love love your scrap style :) Congrats again girlie !!!!

Hugs
Jenn :)
XXXX

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your dream come true! Congrats! I just adore your artsy work and I´m gonna look out esp.for your work in the DT-gallery