Friday, March 13, 2009

Fav Five Friday

Here are my favorite things this week:

1. My mom sent me this link to this adorable idea!!! LOVE these... I may have to make some with photos instead of fabric. Great idea mom! It's a memory game... so cute right?
Inchmark

2. Hobby Lobby! It's open now right down the road and I've got to say that I may be in big trouble as far as spending goes. Some great stuff there!

3. Silk Painting
It's my favorite type of painting medium... I LOVE how bright and colorful the results are. My students did a project with this from a grant that I was awarded to buy the supplies. Here are a few finished pieces:4. A good night's sleep... Christopher is pretty much sleeping through the night now... 9-5 am WOW! Good boy! DH is home from his golf trip and he got up for the 5am feeding!! Yay for me sleeping in!

5. gcd studios... Love their new lines. So graphically pleasing and yummy!! Especially this one... Bright Skies. Visit their blog to enter a contest for a free pack of paper! WOW! They are also having a DT call and I've applied!!! Okay, it would be so cool to get on this one!! Lots of amazing suff and I'm hoping they want me!

I am cropping tomorrow with my Island Girls! Can't wait! We haven't scrapped together in a good long while so I'm really looking forward to getting together and laughing!
Here are a few new projects that I finished recently for one of my LSS:

A pic from our Anniversary get away in 2007... we are going to be married 9 years this year. We said we'd go back to St. Lucia for our 10 year anniversary so we better start saving!
Christopher in his Valentine outfit... He IS the "man of my dreams"! LOL!Mark at Easter last year... I did an egg scavenger hunt for his basket. The Easter bunny hid plastic eggs with picture clues around the house... when he found one it would tell him where to go to find another clue! So much fun! We will be in Florida this year so I won't be able to do it this time, but I'm so doing it again next year!

No comments: