Thursday, November 8, 2007

TOOT TOOT!

It's been a week since I've been on here. I've been busy. Life is crazy right now. I'm working on so many projects and trying to keep up with grading my student's work! It's just one thing right after another! I'm going nuts trying to keep up with home, school, art, wife, etc... SO bear with me.

Good News! I just got notice that I'm going to be published in Scrapbook Trends Embellish Ideas Book! So effing excited! See that layout on the right? My Prince? He's going to be published! I'm taking it down this week. IT's already been removed from the online galleries, but I can show it her for a bit longer. I have to mail the original out by Tuesday... that part always has me panicking! I can't stand to part with it! I know I'll get it back, but you never know with the mail or things that happen, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope I get it safe and sound. Thanks for letting me ramble!

No comments: