Okay, so here is what I've noticed about my favorites this year:
1. I am still on a cardboard as background kick! I love to rip, tear, and expose the cardboard layers to add texture. It's something about the 3D element that I have to have!
2. Lots of layering of torn bits going on here. I'm using lots of scraps and recycling!
3. Drips and splatters are a staple of mine. I love to drip ink, paint, mist, stencil, etc... It's a favorite technique of mine!
4. Circles are in almost ALL of my pieces. I don't think I can make a page without a circle element showing up in it. Perhaps it is my dream of being well rounded. LOL!
5. Not alot of journaling. Just pictures and layering to tell the story. I like to talk but I guess I'm not a big writer. So, that will be my goal this year... to journal more... use text more.
Okay, so I've shared... now you link me up to your favorites on your blog! I love to browse other's pages! I have a little giveaway to share here too...
Nikki Sivils goodies to one lucky comment telling me what your New Years traditions are. What do you do each New Year's Eve to ring in the coming year and wave goodbye to the old?
I have a My Friend Birdie, Ellie's Day Out Mini pads, and 2 chipboard mini albums from Nikki Sivils to give away!
Leave me a comment by midnight on January 2nd... I'll pick a winner on the 3rd!