It's that time again... Friday! Where did this week go? Seriously... only 4 more weeks left until the kids head back to school and I start work again! I'm getting a bit panicked!!! OMG... I haven't even finish lesson plans, setting up my classroom, or school shopping! So, this post is dedicated to the 5 things I must have this year for school fashion for me! Teaching Elementary aged kids means more conservative necklines, no short skirts, etc... so here are the 5 things I'm on the look out for this year:
1. Navy Blue cardigan - a basic!
2. LOVE this top at Old Navy!
3. Well-made pants that fit like a dream... these are from LOFT.
4. Another funky fun basic tunic top... gorgeous embroidery! Old Navy BABY!!!
5. Adorable pants at Old Navy... I need some new kacki pants and these are too comfy looking!
I'm also needing some comfy but cute shoes... I'll be on the look out for those next!