It's been awhile since I did this! I always forget... so, here are my favs this week:
1. My baby's smile! He is so fun and always smiling or laughing at me unless the boy is hungry or tired, he is smiling! My little sunshine...
2. Puddling jumping... Mark has recently taking a fancy to jumping in puddles after our very wet weather. He will get soaked! So, being the smart mommy, I put him in his swimsuit and let him have at it! He had a blast!!!! Completely soaked and begging for more long after he depleted the puddles. We had to get the hose out to make more! LOL!
3. This madras cover up dress from Target... one day they were there.. the next GONE! So glad I bought one when I did. I'm wearing it tomorrow night for hubby's 20th HS reunion party. I wish I could get the arms and body to go with this dress from Target too... LOL!
4. Blueberry bagels- I have one EVERY morning lately. They are the only kind of bagel I like. Lightly toasted with Weight Watcher cream cheese! YUM!!!
5. Bad Girls Reveal night!!! Tonight at 9pm PST (that's late for us East Coasters!) but it's always a blast... fun girls, festive chatter, and this time... good eats. We are swapping recipes. See the post below for more details!
That's it for tonight! See you at the reveal!